Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Welcome to the Family

These lyrics are basically about what it says family. Little Big Town is from the south and most southern families are very closely knit, then again I know a lot of families that are close and aren't from the south. Welcome to the Family is about this families sister who found another guy, and this brother is warning him that if he ever hurts her then he will regret it. I relate to this song a lot because when I brought my boyfriend to first meet my dad and my family they gave him a hard time about everything. My family is very overprotective of me and my sister so they try to warn every guy we bring home. This song is also more of an upbeat song rather than slow so that makes me like it even more because I run to upbeat songs. My personality has always been one that revolves around my family to make sure that everyone in my family is happy, which I know it isn't possible but I like to make sure. Welcome to the Family is extremely relateable to me in the sense that my family is exactly the way this song goes. Family is the real meaning of this basically explaing that their sister means the world to them, and they don't like to see her hurt.

http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/little-big-town/welcome-to-the-family-16544.html

No comments: